FA Cup quarter final draw: When is it and and where can I watch it?
Following the culmination of this weekend's fifth round fixtures, the FA Cup will be reduced to the final eight.
Here's everything you need to know about the draw:
When is the draw?
The draw will take place at Stamford Bridge on Monday 18 February, after the conclusion of the fifth round tie between Chelsea and Manchester United.
How can I watch it?
It will be broadcast live on BBC One and will be conducted by 2004 FA Cup winner Darren Fletcher, and Wayne Bridge, who lifted the trophy with Chelsea in 2007. You can also stream it on the BBC iPlayer.
When are the fixtures?
The quarter-finals are scheduled to take place between Friday 15 March and Monday 18 March.
Winning clubs will receive £720,000 after the FA doubled the winnings at the beginning of the season.
Fifth round fixtures – in full
1. Bristol City vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
2. AFC Wimbledon vs Millwall
3. Doncaster Rovers vs Crystal Palace
4. Newport County vs Manchester City
5. Chelsea vs Manchester United
6. Swansea City vs Brentford
7. Queens Park Rangers vs Watford
8. Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County
The post FA Cup quarter final draw: When is it and and where can I watch it? appeared first on inews.co.uk.[ad_2]
This post first appeared here