Stats Digest: Manchester United v Everton
Jose Mourinho needs a good result. The two-all draw at Stamford Bridge was encouraging, but the Juventus defeat in midweek was a further few steps back, with United dominated almost from first whistle to last. This then, against an Everton side who have won three in a row, is really a must-win and, you suspect, a game which has to bring a certain level of a reassurance too,
Here’s the Stats Digest.
• Alexis Sanchez remains a doubt and will likely not be involved here.
• Marouane Fellaini, Scott McTominay, Jesse Lingard, Antonio Valencia and Marcos Rojo are all out.
• Everton have no fresh injury concerns and Yerry Mina and James McCarthy are both approaching a return.
• Manchester United have only lost three of their last 38 games at Old Trafford.
• Against Everton, United have lost just one of their 21 fixtures at home in all competitions.
• Everton have scored at least two goals in each of their last three matches (all victories).
• United have conceded at least two goals in each of their last three Premier League games.
• Despite his barren form, Romelu Lukaku is still his side’s top-scorer (4).
• Paul Pogba is the only one of Mourinho’s players to have provided more than one Premier League assist (2).
• Pogba is also averaging 3 shots per game, more than any other United player.
• Ashley Young is creating more chances than any of his teammates, averaging 2.8 key passes per game.
• Richarlison and Gylfi Sigurdsson have each scored 4 goals this season and are Everton’s joint top-scorers.
• Three Everton players have each provided 2 assists (Theo Walcott, Cenk Tosun, and Michael Keane).
• Sigurdsson is averaging a team-high 2.6 shots per game.
• United have averaged 54.6% possession this season, against Everton’s 51%.
• Everton have averaged more shots per game, though: 13.7 to 13.2.
• Both sides have scored 15 Premier League goals from their nine fixtures.
Everton to win: 15/4.
Gylfi Sigurdsson to score at any time: 15/4.
Both teams to score – Yes: 8/11.
Odds are provided at time of writing, please check your betslip to confirm they have not changed before betting.
The post Stats Digest: Manchester United v Everton appeared first on BetBright Blog.
Understanding the Half time Full time Bet and How to use it
What is a Half time Full time Bet? A half time full time bet is…
Euro 2020 Top Assisters
Welcome to the Euro 2020 Top Assisters page. See the latest top assists stats by…
Euro 2020 Team Form
Welcome to the Euro 2020 Team Form page. See the latest form stats for every…
Euro 2020 Live Games & Scores
Welcome to the Euro 2020 Live Games page. See every live game being played right…
Euro 2020 Table Groups A – F
Welcome to the Euro 2020 Table Groups A - F page. See every teams standings…
Euro 2020 Results
Welcome to the complete Euro 2020 Results page. See every football result as it happens…