Stats Digest: Manchester United v Everton
Jose Mourinho needs a good result. The two-all draw at Stamford Bridge was encouraging, but the Juventus defeat in midweek was a further few steps back, with United dominated almost from first whistle to last. This then, against an Everton side who have won three in a row, is really a must-win and, you suspect, a game which has to bring a certain level of a reassurance too,
Here’s the Stats Digest.
• Alexis Sanchez remains a doubt and will likely not be involved here.
• Marouane Fellaini, Scott McTominay, Jesse Lingard, Antonio Valencia and Marcos Rojo are all out.
• Everton have no fresh injury concerns and Yerry Mina and James McCarthy are both approaching a return.
• Manchester United have only lost three of their last 38 games at Old Trafford.
• Against Everton, United have lost just one of their 21 fixtures at home in all competitions.
• Everton have scored at least two goals in each of their last three matches (all victories).
• United have conceded at least two goals in each of their last three Premier League games.
• Despite his barren form, Romelu Lukaku is still his side’s top-scorer (4).
• Paul Pogba is the only one of Mourinho’s players to have provided more than one Premier League assist (2).
• Pogba is also averaging 3 shots per game, more than any other United player.
• Ashley Young is creating more chances than any of his teammates, averaging 2.8 key passes per game.
• Richarlison and Gylfi Sigurdsson have each scored 4 goals this season and are Everton’s joint top-scorers.
• Three Everton players have each provided 2 assists (Theo Walcott, Cenk Tosun, and Michael Keane).
• Sigurdsson is averaging a team-high 2.6 shots per game.
• United have averaged 54.6% possession this season, against Everton’s 51%.
• Everton have averaged more shots per game, though: 13.7 to 13.2.
• Both sides have scored 15 Premier League goals from their nine fixtures.
Everton to win: 15/4.
Gylfi Sigurdsson to score at any time: 15/4.
Both teams to score – Yes: 8/11.
Odds are provided at time of writing, please check your betslip to confirm they have not changed before betting.
The post Stats Digest: Manchester United v Everton appeared first on BetBright Blog.
The Art of Football Betting: How to Make Money on the Game You Love
[table_list num="1" sort="rating" reviews="75917" big_table="false" logo_color_box="true" logo_aff_link="true" rating_percent="false" ][table_list_v2 sort="date" reviews="75917" show_rating="true" logo_aff_link="true"] Football is…
Top Tips for Successful Football Betting
Football betting is a popular pastime among sports enthusiasts around the world. Whether you're new…
Invincible Lauren says Arsenal WILL win the title
Invincible Lauren believes Arsenal will win the Premier League, says ecstatic celebrations against Bournemouth weren't…
Graham Stack’s Arsenal memories on selling fake Gucci clothes and more..
Graham Stack reminisces over selling fake clothes in the Arsenal car park and the first…
Stack backs Ramsdale
Graham Stack backs Ramsdale to displace Pickford as England No.1 imminently, Arsenal to win the…
Man United NEW Europa League FAVOURITES
Man United NEW FAVOURITES to win Europa League MANCHESTER UNITED HAVE LEAPFROGGED ARSENAL to head…