Stats Digest: Chelsea v Manchester United
That three-goal comeback against Newcastle might have offered Jose Mourinho some temporary job security, but Manchester United’s visit to Chelsea might be a different matter; Maurizio Sarri’s side are unbeaten in the Premier League and there will be plenty at Stamford Bridge who would enjoy seeing the knife plunged into their former manager.
Here’s our Stat Digest ahead of this weekend’s marquee game:
• Sarri’s only injury doubt is over Antonio Rudiger, with Gary Cahill on standby to partner David Luiz in central defence.
• United have an array of absentees: Jesse Lingard is definitely out, while Nemanja Matic, Ander Herrera and the newly extended Luke Shaw are all questionable.
• Eden Hazard is Chelsea’s leading scorer this season, with 7 Premier League goals, and is one of only three players to score once (Pedro and Alvaro Morata).
• Olivier Giroud is yet to score this season in the league, but leads the side with 4 assists.
• Hazard is producing a team-high 2.9 shots per game at the moment, more than any other Chelsea player.
• Only 1 of Chelsea’s goals this season have come from a set-piece.
• Romelu Lukaku is Manchester United’s leading scorer (4).
• Paul Pogba is the only United player to record more than one assist this season (2).
• Pogba is also producing a team-high 3.3 shots per game.
• Ashley Young is their most regular provider of chances, averaging 2.3 key passes per game.
• United are averaging 56.3% possession compared with Chelsea’s 62.7%.
• In this fixture, the home side has won all of the last six games across all competitions.
• Chelsea have also kept a clean-sheet in their last four games against United at Stamford Bridge.
• Chelsea have also won 7 of their 8 games against United at home.
Chelsea to win to nil: 2/1.
Chelsea to win 3-0: 12/1.
Eden Hazard to score first: 4/1.
Odds are provided at time of writing, please check your betslip to confirm they have not changed before betting.
The post Stats Digest: Chelsea v Manchester United appeared first on BetBright Blog.
The Art of Football Betting: How to Make Money on the Game You Love
[table_list num="1" sort="rating" reviews="75917" big_table="false" logo_color_box="true" logo_aff_link="true" rating_percent="false" ][table_list_v2 sort="date" reviews="75917" show_rating="true" logo_aff_link="true"] Football is…
Top Tips for Successful Football Betting
Football betting is a popular pastime among sports enthusiasts around the world. Whether you're new…
Invincible Lauren says Arsenal WILL win the title
Invincible Lauren believes Arsenal will win the Premier League, says ecstatic celebrations against Bournemouth weren't…
Graham Stack’s Arsenal memories on selling fake Gucci clothes and more..
Graham Stack reminisces over selling fake clothes in the Arsenal car park and the first…
Stack backs Ramsdale
Graham Stack backs Ramsdale to displace Pickford as England No.1 imminently, Arsenal to win the…
Man United NEW Europa League FAVOURITES
Man United NEW FAVOURITES to win Europa League MANCHESTER UNITED HAVE LEAPFROGGED ARSENAL to head…