Stats Digest: Arsenal v Liverpool
Saturday evening, and a real test of Liverpool’s credentials. There’s a sense that nobody quite knows how good Arsenal are, but they’re still unbeaten since August and Unai Emery has certainly altered the mood around the Emirates. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette will certainly provide a challenge to Jurgen Klopp’s defence and in Mesut Ozil, reborn since his international retirement, Emery has one on of the form creative players in the league.
• Matteo Guendouzi is suspended after being sent-off again Blackpool in midweek.
• Laurent Koscielny and Sead Kolasinac are both still out, while Nacho Monreal and Hector Bellerin are both doubts because of injury.
• Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is Liverpool’s only long-term absentee, but Naby Keita and Jordan Henderson have also both been ruled out.
• Xherdan Shaqiri’s good recent form should see him included ahead of Adam Lallana.
• Pierre-Emerick Aubemeyang is Arsenal’s top-scorer (7), while Sadio Mane is Liverpool’s (6).
• Hector Bellerin has provided more assists than any other Arsenal player (4), while Aaron Ramsey has managed three, but neither is expected to start here.
• Lacazette is leading the side with an average of 2.4 shots per game.
• Ozil is his side’s most statistically creative player, averaging 1.8 key passes per game.
• Mohamed Salah leads Liverpool, with 3 Premier League assists from his ten appearances.
• Salah is also averaging a team-high 4 shots per game.
• Arsenal have scored 24 goals this season to Liverpool’s 20.
• Liverpool are averaging more shots per game, though: 14.5 to Arsenal’s 12.3.
• Arsenal enter this game unbeaten in 28 of their last 31 home games.
• In their last five games against Arsenal in all competitions, Liverpool have scored three goals or more.
• At the same time though, Arsenal have score at least twice in all of their last nine Premier League games.
• At the Emirates, Arsenal are also unbeaten in 20 of their last 22 games against Liverpool.
Both teams to score:4/9
Over 3.5 goals: 5/4
Pierre-Emerick Aubemeyang to score first: 6/1
Odds are provided at time of writing, please check your betslip to confirm they have not changed before betting.
The post Stats Digest: Arsenal v Liverpool appeared first on BetBright Blog.
Kleberson says Man United should sign new Ronaldo – Goncalo Ramos
Kleberson says Man United should sign 'the new Ronaldo' & reveals how Fergie learnt Portuguese…
Understanding the Half time Full time Bet and How to use it
What is a Half time Full time Bet? A half time full time bet is…
Euro 2020 Top Assisters
Welcome to the Euro 2020 Top Assisters page. See the latest top assists stats by…
Euro 2020 Team Form
Welcome to the Euro 2020 Team Form page. See the latest form stats for every…
Euro 2020 Live Games & Scores
Welcome to the Euro 2020 Live Games page. See every live game being played right…
Euro 2020 Table Groups A – F
Welcome to the Euro 2020 Table Groups A - F page. See every teams standings…