Live Betting Sites – The Advantages
What are the advantages of live betting sites?.
- You can make more informed decisions
- More betting markets to bet on
- Live betting sites can make mistakes = under/over value odds
- Bonus odds offered
Best Live Betting Sites
The following online bookmakers are best when it comes to placing your bets in-play. They all offer a superior live betting experience with top live betting platforms, odds and choice of betting markets.
Deposit $/£/€ 10 And Get $/£/€ 30 Free Bet. - Bet $/£/€ 10 at minimum odds 1.5.
Full Terms Apply
Watch Sports Live at Betfred - See which events are being Live Streamed Now & All Upcoming.
Bet £10 Get £10 - Paid as Free Bet Token. First bet at Odds of 1/1 or bigger.
£10 Backup bet - Place a Sport bet up to £10 at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or bigger & if it doesn't win get a £10 freebet.
Bet £10 Get £10 Free Bet
Deposit $/£/€ 10 And Get $/£/€ 10 Free Bet
Full Terms Apply
$/£/€10 Free Bet when you Deposit Minimum of $/£/€10
Bet £10 Get £10 - First Minimum Deposit of £10 required.
£1 No Deposit Bet + Up To £25 Refund bet
Bet 5 x £5 and receive a £25 free Fixed Odds bet
Applies to first 5 x £5+ bets on any sports market at odds of 1.5 (1/2) or greater.
All five qualifying bets need to be placed on separate selections and must be settled within 30 days of registration.
1 x £25 free bet issued once all 5 bets are settled.
Free bet valid for 7 days and stake not returned.
Cashed out bets will not count towards qualifying.
Full terms available online.
£75 promo cash to Spread bet with
Sports Deposit Bonus Up To £125 - Deposit up to £250 with code SNWEL125 to get a 50% Bonus.
100% Welcome Bonus Up To €100 - Minimum deposit of €10.
2. The Welcome Bonus is worth one hundred percent (100%) of the corresponding deposit amount up to a maximum of €100.
3. The first deposit amount and the bonus amount need to be turned over at least ten (10) times on sports bets. Customers must place multi bets with at least two selections per betting slip and with minimum odds of 1.50 for every selection.
4. Bets that are settled with odds of 1.00, as well as system bets, will not count towards the wagering requirements of the bonus.
5. The maximum stake amount that counts towards the wagering requirements of this bonus is €100.
6. Only one selection per match and sporting event is relevant for the bonus turnover requirements. Multiple bets on the same matches are restricted with this bonus active.
7. The current bonus expires 30 days after the day it has been awarded. Ιf the customer has not fulfilled the wagering requirements of the bonus in the given time, the bonus amount and the winnings will be removed. Note, that the deposit amount that has been placed in bets and lost will not be returned.
8. Customers are only allowed to claim one Welcome Bonus – either Sports or Casino – with their first deposit.
9. This bonus is only available once per user, customer, account, household, set of payment details, jointly used computer (university, workplace, internet café etc.) and IP address.
10. The 100% Welcome Bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonuses.
11. Winnings generated from this bonus will be capped to a maximum withdrawal amount of 20x (20 times) from the initial bonus amount and up to a maximum of 2,000€.
12. In order to transfer the amount to other wallets or to request a withdrawal with this bonus or the corresponding winnings from this bonus, the rollover requirements have to be fulfilled.
13. Additionally to these terms, Tipbet’s Bonus Terms and General Terms & Conditions apply.
Risk Free First Bet Up To £10 - Money Paid Back as CASH if bet goes down.
William Hill Sign Up Bonus - Get £30 in Free Bets
£/€10 Free Bet on all Losing bets in the Everton v West Brom match. - UK/IRE mobile customers & BoyleXtra cardholders only
Live Betting Advantages
You’ve probably heard of live betting through the countless TV betting ads that run before, during and after live sporting events.
Live betting was first introduced in 2002 where bookmakers allows pundits to bet on events during the event rather than just beforehand.
This added a completely new dynamic to live betting, allowing pundits to place bets before and after significant events during a sporting event.
So, what are the advantages to using live betting sites in comparison to normal bookmaker websites?
Make better decisions
By making in-play bets you can make better decisions based on the information you’re getting from the event right there and then.
When you bet on events beforehand you will be limited to information such as past results and the news leading up to the event.
However, as we know sports can be very unpredictable.
If you bet on team A to beat team B and team A starts losing, you can then rectify your mistake by placing a bet on the other team to offset your losses.
Instead of losing out of £100 you may offset your losses to half.
It’s also possible to avoid betting at all before the event starts and deciding to make your bet during the first moments of the game where you can make a more informed decision on who is going to play well that day.
More markets to bet on
With the introduction of live betting sites, you now have access to a wider range of bets from the UK bookmakers.
Some of these bets are only possible by betting in-game and allow you to add a little bit more fun and excitement to an event you may not be particularly interested in.
For example, in football games you may now bet live on markets such as ‘next corner’, ‘next yellow card’ and ‘next goal scorer’.
These types of markets wouldn’t typically be available before the game because it can only be decided in-play.
Bookies can make mistakes
One of the trickiest changes for bookmakers was making live betting logistically possible.
During a game certain markets may change up to and over 10 times.
This requires a lot of work from bookmakers to keep each market up to date for hundreds of events per day.
Although it doesn’t happen often, bookmakers can over or under value odds which allows keen eyes to place smart bets and reap considerable profits.
It’s entirely possible that you may see something happening during a game that the bookies fail to spot.
This could result in them miscalculating the odds and you sweeping in with a bet that takes home considerable winnings.
Live Betting Sites Bonus odds
During betting events, you can expect your bookmaker to offer you special odds during the game.
This is done to entice pundits to make bets that they usually wouldn’t.
Throughout the game, live betting odds are changing quickly and you have to make decisions quickly.
By giving you bonus odds which look alluring, they’re appealing to the frantic nature of live betting and are encouraging you to make bets you usually wouldn’t.
However, if you remain level-headed and only bet on bonus odds you feel are winnable, then you could be in for some serious money.
Boxing’s greatest ever Underdog Victories
From the outside looking in, it sometimes appears as though a certain fighter might only…
Pick Your Punt Betfred – Get To Build Your Own Bet
Customise and Build your own bet with the Pick Your Punt Betfred feature putting you…
How to Bet – When the NBA Will Return to Action Odds
Things have been a bit slow on the sports betting scene of late. The global…
Patriots Super Bowl 55 Odds Fade After Brady Announces He’s Leaving
Tom Brady has announced that he will not return to the New England Patriots next…
FOLLOW THE MONEY: Biden Catches Trump, Now Even Odds To Win 2020 Election
Even up. A slew of bookmakers following the odds of President Trump winning the 2020…
Rob Gronkowski WWE Odds: Who Will Gronk Fight First?
Rob Gronkowski has been confirmed to be in talks with WWE Gronk previously retired from…