Goalscorer 2nd chance Money Back at William Hill's
Goal betting insurance from William Hill pays back your stake money up to £50 if you don't score first time.
Have a first goalscorer bet at William Hill bookmaker and get your stake money refunded if the bet fails to score first but scores the second goal of the match.
All platforms are supported as the football betting insurance offer now applies to BOTH internet and Mobile betting. So if you regularly place first goal scorer bets or are thinking about doing so then William Hill's goal betting insurance money back offer makes perfect sense. It's a common occurrence in goal betting that the player you back fails to hit the back of the net to score first but goes on to net the second. This no longer has to be a worry when you have the betting insurance at William Hill as they will refund your stake money up to £50.
As an added bonus to the insurance offer if you join and place your bets for the first time at William Hill you will net a free £20 Bet. All new customers receive an automatic 2 x £10 free bets when you sign up on site and enter the promo code: F20. Use the free bets to place on your first goalscorer betting plays and rest assured with the insurance money back offer that your stake money will be returned if the player you back doesn't strike the back of the net first.
Full Terms and Conditions for the 2nd Goalscorer Money Back Insurance Offer
- Applies to single bets only.
- Maximum free bet £50/€50. One free bet per customer, per match.
- William Hill aim to credit free bets before 9am UK time the day after the settlement of the qualifying bet.
- Applies to bets placed via internet (www.williamhill.com), mobile (mobile.williamhill.com or IOS Mobile App) and Text (Text 60609) only.
- Pre-match bets only. In-play bets do not count.
- Any bet that has been “cashed in” will not count toward this offer.
- Bets placed with a free bet token (either fully or partially funded by a free bet) do not count toward this insurance money back offer.
- Applies to bets placed in £ and € only.
- Applies to bets placed by UK and Eire residents only.
- In the event of the first goal being an own goal, they will refund the scorer of the 3rd goal in the game. If the second goal is an own goal they will also refund the 3rd goal in the game. Should the first 2 goals both be own goals then the 4th goal would count towards the refund, and so on.
- In the event of the second goal being scored by the first goal scorer they do not refund bets on the third goal. Should the same player score a hatrick they would not refund bets on the 4th goal and so on.
- William Hill Football rules apply.
The Money Back Insurance as a Free Bet Details:
- Your Free bet can be redeemed on any football market or selection.
- The Free bet must be redeemed within 7 days of award.
- If the free bet is partially redeemed no change or additional free bets will be awarded.
- Standard free bet rules apply.
- William Hill reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions. See General Terms and Conditions.
The goal insurance money back offer is ONLY available to customers in the UK and Ireland.
A winning football betting insurance promotion from William Hill with a free £20 sign up bet. Goal betting insurance on all your first goalscorer bets that go on to score the second goal of the match, William Hill add another goal insurance feature that warrants respect as one of the leading UK’s bookmakers to bet with. It's worth noting a few additional money back promotions that William Hill's offer in relation to football betting.
Money Back on 6 Fold Accumulators – If you are let down by one result on 6 plus acca's on your football betting Hill's will refund your stake money up to £50. Read more on this football insurance offer here
Bore Draw Money Back – If the football match you are betting on ends in a no score draw, 0-0, Willaim Hill will refund your stake money up to £50. Other bookmakers offer this insurance promotion however not all make it available on all football betting matches.
Cash In – Be in control of your football betting with William Hill's cash In option. You call time on your open bets and cash them in if you feel that the game is about to turn against you. It applies to all single, multiple and correct score football betting markets. The cash in amount is displayed on your betting slip on site giving you the option to collect your money back at any time before the betting event is closed.
If you are looking for a new bookmaker to start betting with then the William Hill site has a lot to recommend it. In terms of football insurance offers the bookmaker leads the way with it's bore draw money back, six fold acc football insurance (also applies to NFL football acca's) and cash in feature. To be able to manage your betting with the added insurance features that are offered to punters at William Hill can only lead to a more successful outcome for the punter v bookmaker.