Washington and Oregon are favored to win this year’s Pac 12 Championship. Are one of those two teams a lock? Or, will a team desperate to get into the NCAA Tournament take down the Huskies and Ducks and score the tournament trophy? Let’s take a closer look at the odds to win the 2019 PAC-12 Championship.
Download Our Exclusive 2019 March Madness Bracket now!
2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
— Pac-12 Conference (@pac12) 12 de marzo de 2019
Odds to Win the 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship
- Washington +220
- Oregon +330
- Arizona State +360
- Colorado +690
- Oregon State +700
- Utah +1300
- Arizona +2000
- UCLA +2400
- USC +2600
- Stanford +2700
- Washington State +8900
- California +9600
Which of the two favorites deserve backing to win the 2019 Pac-12 Conference Championship?
The Pac-12 might only send two teams to the NCAA Tournament this season. That’s how awful things have been for teams out west. Arizona’s been terrible. Stanford is just as bad. Both L.A. schools, UCLA, and USC, are horrendous.
Even the best team in the conference, the Washington Huskies, played badly down the stretch. Washington enters the Pac-12 Tournament having gone 2-2 on the moneyline. They beat Stanford by 1, 62-61, and needed overtime to take down Oregon State 81-76 at home. Washington lost to Oregon 47-55 and to Cal 73-76. The Huskies are a massive underlay at +220 to win the conference tournament this week.
That leaves us with Oregon and Arizona State. The Sun Devils of ASU were great earlier in the season and are in decent enough form to win the Pac-12 Tournament, but the Oregon Ducks have played like the best team in the conference.
The Ducks are 4-0 both straight up and against the spread in their last 4 games. They beat Arizona, Arizona State, Washington State and Washington to close out the regular season. The most impressive thing about the wins is how the Ducks held every opponent under 62 points. They kept ASU to 51, Arizona to 47, Washington State to 61, and Washington to 47.
Oregon’s a great play to win the conference tournament this week.
Of the less than +2700 choices, which team has the best shot of upsetting the favorites?
Colorado’s got a big shot at decent +690 odds because they beat Utah 71-63, Colorado 93-68, and USC 78-67 to close out the regular season. But, the Buffalos don’t offer much value at less than +700 odds.
The value play is on Utah to win the tournament. The Utes ended their regular season going 3-1 straight up. While they did lose by 8 points to Colorado, Utah beat Washington State 92-79, USC 83-74, and UCLA 92-81.
Utah’s on fire on the offensive end. If they can get their running game going, they can beat any team in the Pac 12 because they’re shooting better than any of their likely opponents. Utah will try to overwhelm their opponents this week with possessions and quick shots. That might be a great strategy considering how bad the teams are in the Pac 12 this season.
Does Washington State or Cal have any chance at winning the 2019 Pac-12 Conference Championship?
Both have a shot because there’s no standout team in the conference. Washington State can win the Pac 12 Tournament if Robert Franks, their 6’ 9” forward, dominates. Franks averages 22.1 points and 7.4 boards per game.
8-22 California will rely on 3 players: Connor Vanover, Matt Bradley, and Justice Seuing. By allowing those 3 more freedom in the offense, Cal has gotten much better. They ride a 3-game win streak into the Pac 12 Tournament and could be a force this week.
2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Printable Bracket
2019 March Madness Expert Betting News
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 SEC Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AAC Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Big 12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Big Ten Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 ACC Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 11th
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- Is #5 Tennessee a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- 2019 March Madness Betting Predictions for Bubble Teams
- Unranked Teams That Can Become 2019 March Madness Betting Picks
- Is #3 North Carolina a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- Is #9 Michigan State a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- Is #4 Duke a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- 2019 March Madness Betting Look at Cinderellas, Sleepers, and Bracket-Busters
- Is #1 Gonzaga a Winning Pick for the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- Key Numbers for the 2019 March Madness Tournament
- 7 Must Have Tips to Mastering 2019 March Madness Betting
- 5 Bold Predictions for the 2019 March Madness Tournament
- Top 2019 NCAA Basketball Conference Winners & Predictions
- Odds of Picking a Perfect 2019 March Madness Bracket
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- All You Need to Know About 2019 March Madness
- 2019 March Madness Upset Betting Predictions & Picks
- Who Do Oddsmakers Like to Win the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Gambling Podcast – NCAA Championship 2018 (Ep. 558)
- Sports Gambling Podcast – Final Four 2018 (Ep. 557)
- FSU vs. Michigan 2018 March Madness Lines for Elite 8
- 2018 Elite 8: Loyola-Chicago vs. Kansas State March Madness
- Expert 2018 March Madness Elite 8 Parlay Picks
- 2018 March Madness Elite 8 Prediction: Over/Under Total Picks
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – March 21
- Purdue vs. Texas Tech 2018 March Madness Prediction
- 2018 Sweet 16 Pick & March Madness Lines: Duke vs. Syracuse
- Villanova vs. WVU March Madness Pick & Sweet 16 Prediction
- How to Bet Kansas vs. Clemson March Madness Sweet 16 Info
- 2018 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 Over/Under Picks
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Straight Up Betting Picks
- Expert ATS Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- 2018 March Madness: Loyola-Chicago vs. Nevada
- Michigan vs. Texas A&M Game Info, NCAAB Odds & Pick
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Underdogs Analysis
- Gonzaga vs. FSU 2018 March Madness Preview & Pick
- 2018 Sweet 16: Kentucky vs. Kansas State March Madness Odds
- Top NCAA Basketball Picks of the Week – March 19th
- Expert Parlay Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions: Sweet 16
- Can Syracuse Upset TCU at the March Madness Odds?