BetBright STATZONE: NAAS ITV Racing (Sat 9th Feb 2019) - (2021)
Welcome to the BetBright STATZONE, where we give you the stats and you make the decisions!
With British racing cancelled until at least Wednesday 13th Feb due to the outbreak of equine flu, the focus switches to Naas, in Ireland, this Saturday. Full marks to the ITV4 cameras, who are ensuring the show goes on by heading across the Irish Sea to cover FIVE races LIVE for punters.
Yes, we won’t be getting the quality that we’ll be missing from the Newbury and Warwick cards but we’ve still a Listed Mares’ Chase (2:10) to take in so well done to the ITV team for keeping things ticking over.
So, as always, we’ve got it all covered here on STATZONE with all the key trends, plus our verdict, on each of the LIVE ITV races – we’re confident these trends will point you in the direction of a few winners, or at least help narrow down some of the field to highlight the horses that fit the best profile of past winners – So, let’s get cracking!
Saturday 9th February 2019
NAAS HORSE RACING STATS
1:40 – Cavan Developments Maiden Hurdle (5yo+) 2m ITV4
– Trainer Gordon Elliott took this race 12 months ago
– Trainer E D Delany is 2-from-2 with his hurdlers at the track
– Trainer Paul Nolan is 0-from-17 with his hurdlers at the track
– Trainer A J Martin is 0-from-18 with his hurdlers at the track
STATZONE VERDICT: ROCK SAMPHIRE, Dangers: Rio De Cerisy & Take A Turn
2:10 – BBA Ireland Limited Opera Hat Mares Chase (Listed) (5yo+) 2m ITV4
– Trainer Willie Mullins has won two of the last three runnings
– Trainer Willie Mullins has a 27% record with his chasers at the track
– Trainer Gordon Elliott is just 5 from 46 with his chasers at the track
– The last five winners returned 6/1 or shorter in the betting
– Two of the last three favourites won the race
STATZONE VERDICT: PRAVALAGUNA, Danger: Baie Des Iles
2:40 – EMS Copiers Rated Novice Hurdle (4yo) 2m ITV4
– Trainer Willie Mullins has a 27% record with his hurdlers at the track
– Jockey Mark Walsh has a 28% strike-rate when riding over hurdles at the track
STATZONE VERDICT: KONITHO, Danger: Maze Runner
3:10 – O'Driscoll O'Neil Handicap Chase (5yo+ 0-130) 2m4f ITV4
– Trainer Paul Nolan has an 18% record with his chasers at the track
– Trainer Jessie Harrington is 0 from 12 with her chasers at the track
– Jockey Barry Geraghty has a 33% record riding over fences at the track
STATZONE VERDICT: PECULIAR GENIUS, Danger: Close Shave
3:40 – Adare Manor Opportunity Handicap Hurdle (4yo+ 80-109) 2m ITV4
– 6 of the last 7 winners were aged 9 or younger
– 5 of the last 7 winners carried 11st or more
– 4 of the last 7 winners returned a double-figure SP
– Trainer P J Rothwell is 0 from 25 with his hurdlers at the track
– Jockey Trevor Ryan is 2 from 7 (29%) riding over hurdles at the track
STATZONE VERDICT: EMPIRE BURLEQUE, Danger: Leave Your Mark
The post BetBright STATZONE: NAAS ITV Racing (Sat 9th Feb 2019) appeared first on BetBright Blog.
Best Odds Guaranteed, What it is, How to use it and Where to find it.
An introduction to the Best Odds Guaranteed feature which can be found at a few…
Where to Bet and Watch Horse Racing online; Top Bookmakers that offer it
This page is your bet and watch horse racing bookmakers guide. To quickly go to…
Who Pays Treble Odds on Lucky 15? - (2021)
Who pays treble odds on Lucky 15? Find out which online bookmaker pays you a…
Top 5 Betting Moments From Cheltenham Festival - (2021)
The 2021 Cheltenham Festival is almost upon us. What better time, then to take a…
Bet365 ITV Racing 4/1 Offer & races that Qualify in July - (2020)
Bet365 ITV Racing 4/1 Offer Explained & Terms. See which Horse Races Qualify for the…
PRO-LAY-SYSTEM – The Ultimate Guide To Laying Horses - (2021)
Product Name: PRO-LAY-SYSTEM - The Ultimate Guide To Laying Horses [ad_1] Click here to get…