A £5 first goal scorer bonus from online bookmaker Betvictor is up for grabs in the next four days of football action. There's plenty of International friendly games being played today, Thursday 24th and over the Easter weekend and this is when the bonus comes into play.
How to Score a £5 First Goal Scorer Bonus
Go to Betvictor bookmaker online and Opt in. Place a first goal scorer punt (Pre-event or In-Play) on any INTERNATIONAL Friendly match being played between Thursday 24th March and Saturday 26th March. Receive a first goal scorer bonus up to £5 to use on another first goal scorer bet on any INTERNATIONAL Friendly match within the next 7 days.
If you bet on first goalscorers anyway then it's a bet to a bonus at Betvictor.
Terms and Conditions of the First Goal Scorer Bonus:
- To use this offer, you’ll need to opt-in via ‘Offers’. For more information on how to opt in, visit the Betvictor site here.
- To qualify, first opt in to this offer and then place a bet (Pre-event or In-Play) on the first goal scorer market on any INTERNATIONAL Friendly match played between Thursday 24th March and Saturday 26th March and you will receive a matching bonus up to £/€5 to use on any first goal scorer market on any INTERNATIONAL Friendly match in the next 7 days (offer applies to the first qualifying bet settled).
- You can opt in to more than one available offer; however, qualifying bets placed towards this offer will not qualify for other BetVictor offer.
- This offer’s qualifying period is from 10:00 UK time on Thursday 24th March until 7:45PM UK time on Saturday 26th March.
- Only single bets will qualify.
- Void bets, cashed out bets or bets placed with bonus funds do not qualify.
- The bonus funds will be credited shortly after your qualifying bet has been settled and will expire after 7 days.
- The bonus funds can be used as one whole bet or as a number of smaller bets on any first goal scorer market on any INT Friendly match played in the next 7 days, Pre-event or In-Play.
- Sport wagering requirements: You will only be eligible to withdraw winnings accrued through the use of bonus funds once you have placed real cash sports bets with a total stake of at least 4 times the value of your initial bonus bet and these bets have fully settled. For example: If you receive £/€5 in bonus funds you must place further settled bet(s) with a cumulative stake of £/€20 before you will be permitted to make a withdrawal of any winnings accrued through the use of bonus funds.
- General Promotion terms and conditions apply
At Betvictor you will find an award winning website that focuses on providing the best football odds for punters. There is also a £25 free matched bet available to new customers so you have a chance to bet with a tidy bonus sum on the house. The bookmaker features in ours and 1000's of other websites' top 10 online bookies to bet with. Well worth having as your punting pal.