Maddy Playle is joined by Dave Orton, Robbie Wilders and Bet365's Paul Binfield for a look back at the Grand National Festival including Tiger Roll's historic win in the big race. Plus, midweek racing tips and a look ahead to the Scottish National.
On the show:
– Grand National favourite Tiger Roll proved all the doubters wrong with a historic defence of the big race, emulating the legendary Red Rum. Will he do it again in 2020? The team discuss.
– Buveur D'Air and Apple's Jade suffered defeats despite being odds on favourites in their races – the team look at what went wrong.
– We look at other big moments from Aintree including Min's demolition of the field in the Melling Chase and Lostintranslation beating Topofthegame in the Mildmay.
– Plus, a look ahead to the Scottish National at Ayr on Saturday, flat racing at Newbury and best bets for midweek racing.
#ThisWillNotBeBeaten – Naps
Dave Orton: Coeur De Lion in the 3.05 at Newbury on Friday
Robbie Wilders: Peshkova in the 5.05 at Gowran Park on Tuesday
Paul Binfield: Masaru in the 5.10 at Kempton on Wednesday
All prices can be found at Bet365: bit.ly/2RQ6Nv0
Subscribe on YouTube:
Sportnation 100% Bonus
100% bonus up to £50
- New 100% Deposit Bonus up to £50
- Use CODE: SN50NEW
- Deposit Minimum of £10.
- Enjoy SportNation Rewards