Visit the Cashier and enter the bonus code WELCOME50. Make your deposit and Rollover your deposit once (x1) at odds of 1.60 or more.T & C Apply
Online UK regulated bookmaker. All sports betting markets catered. Lots of attractive Bonuses. Acca Boosts on winnings. Risk free Mobile bet. In-Play betting. £50 free bet.
- £50 free bet as a 50% Bonus
- Cash Out bets
- Golden Goal Jackpot
- Fast loading website
- £50 free bet
- Mobile £10 Risk free bet
- 50% More on Accumulators
- No Live streaming
[wpsm_button color=”orange” size=”big” link=”https://sportingways.com/visit/netbet.link.php” icon=”none” class=””]Go to Netbet[/wpsm_button]
Steps to Receive the £50 Netbet Bonus
- Register your new account online HERE
- Go to the cashier page and enter the bonus code WELCOME50
- Make a real money deposit of at least £10
- Rollover your deposit once (x1) at odds of at least 1.60 or greater. So for the full £50 bonus you would have deposited the same amount of £50. You would need to bet the full £50 amount once.
Once you have followed the four stages above and your bet(s) have been settled, win or lose, the Netbet bonus is yours. It will be visible in your account immediately. You can use the free bet amount on any sports betting markets of your choice.
Terms and Conditions of the Free £50 Netbet Bonus.[wpsm_toggle title=”Full Terms of the Bonus”] All details have been taken from the Netbet website.
- Enter the Netbet bonus code ‘WELCOME50’ in the ‘Promotion Code’ section at the top of the cashier before making your first deposit.
- You will be awarded a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to £50 (or equivalent currency). For example, if your first deposit is £100 Netbet will credit you with a £50 bonus.
- The bonus is automatically credited to your sports betting account as soon as your deposit has been rolled over once (x1) with odds of at least 1.60 and all qualifying bets have been settled.
- After entering the bonus code in the cashier you have 24 hours to make your deposit. After this time the bonus code will expire
- Rollover of your deposit (x1) is to activate the bonus only. This does not count towards your total rollover requirement.
- All rollover is only contributed to when the bets have been SETTLED.
- You must complete your rollover within 60 days of your initial deposit. If the rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- All Rollover must be complete before you can withdraw (or transfer any winnings to casino platforms) otherwise any bonus or winnings made from it will be forfeited.
- All rollover must be on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60).
- If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
- Customers from UK, Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Japan, Canada and Australia must play through your deposit and bonus six times (6x).
- Customers from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Turkey, Colombia, Moldova, Belarus, Albania, Latvia, Russia, Serbia, Hungary, Cyprus, Estonia, Lithuania, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, China and the rest of the world must play through their deposit and bonus eight times (8x) on trebles and upwards (3 – selection or more combi bets) with odds of at least 1.60 per selection.
- Customers from Poland, Portugal and Ukraine are not eligible for this offer.
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Combi bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
- Multiple bets placed on the same event will not count towards rollover and also considered as bonus manipulation and your bonus will be removed.
- Depositing more than is needed to obtain the maximum bonus amount will add more rollover requirement than is necessary. For example if your account is in EUR then depositing more than 100EUR to receive a maximum 50EUR bonus will add more rollover requirement
- All bonuses will be paid in GBP and automatically exchanged to the currency your account is registered in.
- NetBet reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time and in the event of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.
- Duplicate accounts are forbidden. Any accounts suspected as being connected in any way will have their bonuses and any winnings made from it removed immediately
- Customers can only claim one Netbet welcome bonus. Customers having previously used another welcome code will not be entitled to this offer.
About the Netbet Bookmaker
A full suite of sports betting markets are covered by the Netbet bookmaker. Promotions that feature prominently include the popular Cash Out option which has become one of the latest betting tools amongst online bookies these days. Cashback on late goals if it changes the result of a match is a unique promotion to Netbet. It applies to Premier League matches only and could help ease your loss if this is something that happens to your bets on a regular basis. A 50% cashback on all losing bets if a goal is scored in the last five minutes in any Barclays Premier League match is a useful safety net to have. Netbet don't have the 0-0 result money back so I guess it's their equivalent offering. Still it would be helpful to us punters if a bookmaker could incorporate all these promotions on one site. Then we could increase our chances of making a profit!.
Overall the Netbet online bookmaker impresses with it's stance as one of the main players. It has all the features you would expect from the main bookmakers, live betting a live dealer casino site and a 95.8% payout rate, in 2015. There doesn't however appear to be any live streaming offered so that would be a negative. Older punters may remember the site used to be called Bet770.com before it was re branded.
Banking options include: Debit/Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Diners Club, Ukash, Paysafecard, Sofort, Entropay, Bank Transfer, Fast Bank Transfer, Cheque, Wire Transfer.