Stats Digest: Arsenal v Liverpool
Saturday evening, and a real test of Liverpool’s credentials. There’s a sense that nobody quite knows how good Arsenal are, but they’re still unbeaten since August and Unai Emery has certainly altered the mood around the Emirates. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette will certainly provide a challenge to Jurgen Klopp’s defence and in Mesut Ozil, reborn since his international retirement, Emery has one on of the form creative players in the league.
• Matteo Guendouzi is suspended after being sent-off again Blackpool in midweek.
• Laurent Koscielny and Sead Kolasinac are both still out, while Nacho Monreal and Hector Bellerin are both doubts because of injury.
• Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is Liverpool’s only long-term absentee, but Naby Keita and Jordan Henderson have also both been ruled out.
• Xherdan Shaqiri’s good recent form should see him included ahead of Adam Lallana.
• Pierre-Emerick Aubemeyang is Arsenal’s top-scorer (7), while Sadio Mane is Liverpool’s (6).
• Hector Bellerin has provided more assists than any other Arsenal player (4), while Aaron Ramsey has managed three, but neither is expected to start here.
• Lacazette is leading the side with an average of 2.4 shots per game.
• Ozil is his side’s most statistically creative player, averaging 1.8 key passes per game.
• Mohamed Salah leads Liverpool, with 3 Premier League assists from his ten appearances.
• Salah is also averaging a team-high 4 shots per game.
• Arsenal have scored 24 goals this season to Liverpool’s 20.
• Liverpool are averaging more shots per game, though: 14.5 to Arsenal’s 12.3.
• Arsenal enter this game unbeaten in 28 of their last 31 home games.
• In their last five games against Arsenal in all competitions, Liverpool have scored three goals or more.
• At the same time though, Arsenal have score at least twice in all of their last nine Premier League games.
• At the Emirates, Arsenal are also unbeaten in 20 of their last 22 games against Liverpool.
Both teams to score:4/9
Over 3.5 goals: 5/4
Pierre-Emerick Aubemeyang to score first: 6/1
Odds are provided at time of writing, please check your betslip to confirm they have not changed before betting.
The post Stats Digest: Arsenal v Liverpool appeared first on BetBright Blog.
Original source: //blog.betbright.com/football/stats-digest-arsenal-v-liverpool/
Wolverhampton v Manchester City Preview – Citizens priced for Revenge mission
2020-21 English Premier League preview: Wolverhampton v Manchester City - Molineux stadium - Monday, 21…
£/€10 Free Bet on all Losing bets in the Everton v West Brom match.
Get a £/€10 Free Bet on all Losing bets in the Everton v West Brom…
Premier League Free Bet Offer – Bag a £100 Free Bet
Premier League Free Bet Offer - Score Up To £100 as a FREE BET with…
Chelsea v Liverpool Preview 20-09-2020 – Blues & Reds to serve up High score draw
2020-21 English Premier League: Chelsea v Liverpool Preview - Stamford Bridge - Sunday, 20 September…
UEFA Nations League Sweden v France Preview
2020-21 UEFA Nations League, Group A3 preview - Sweden v France - Friends Arena. Solna…
UEFA Nations League Portugal v Croatia Preview
Ronaldo and Portugal tipped for opening win and 100 Goal Record 2020-21 UEFA Nations League,…