Best Odds Guaranteed Plus – Bigger Payouts on Horse Racing Bets - (2022)
New at Ladbrokes bookmaker is their horse racing Best Odds Guaranteed Plus feature.
It's the same as their Best Odds Guaranteed offer but with an additional odds enhancement.
You will get paid out at the best odds plus an extra. It's another reason why punters need to place their horse racing bets at Ladbrokes. The bottom line is more profit from your horse racing bets.
Best Odds Guaranteed Plus Example – See How it works
You can see for example, that if you backed a winning horse at 7/2 and had £50 on it you would receive £175 profit. When the BOG Plus is applied you would receive an improved amount of £200. Obviously the higher the returned SP the greater the improved enhancement and profit to you on your winning bet.
Table showing Best Odds Guaranteed Plus
Compare the SP horse racing odds against the improved price when the best odds guaranteed plus is added.
|SP||BOG Plus||SP||BOG Plus|
About the Offer
Ladbrokes have improved their Best Odds Guaranteed feature to make you more money by boosting the the price even more.
In a normal situation you back a horse and take the price on the selection. The best odds guaranteed kicks in if the horse wins and the price is returned at bigger odds.
The Best Odds Guaranteed Plus, works by giving you an even bigger price than the returned winning odds. Look at the table above to see how it works.
Best Odds Guaranteed Plus Terms and Conditions
Ladbrokes Terms and Conditions of the Best Odds Guaranteed PLUS offer
1. BEST ODDS GUARANTEED PLUS (BOG+) : TAKE THE PRICE FOR A WIN OR EACH WAY SINGLE BET (including early prices and board prices) AND IF THE SP RETURNS GREATER THAN THE PRICE YOU'VE TAKEN, WE'LL NOT JUST PAY YOU AT THE SP BUT WE'LL BOOST THE PRICE FURTHER. For example, if you take a price of 3/1 and the selection wins with a Starting Price of 7/2, we pay you at the boosted price of 4/1. With standard Best Odds Guaranteed, you would be paid at 7/2 in this example.
2. BOG+ is available on all UK and Irish horse races and selected other meetings where specified on Ladbrokes.com.
3. Offer is available to new and existing internet and mobile customers. BOG+ is not available in shop or via telephone betting.
4. Maximum stake for BOG+ to apply is £/€200 for Win bets and £/€200 for Each Way bets. Bets placed with a higher stake will have the first £/€200 settled at BOG+ with the remaining stake settled at standard Best Odds Guaranteed. For example, £/€250 Win on a horse where the BOG+ price is 5/1 (boosted from 9/2) will have £/€200 at 5/1 and £/€50 at 9/2. The Maximum stake limits are per customer per bet.
5. BOG+ is not available for Multiple bets.
6. Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw this guarantee at any time and to apply exemptions to selected customers.
7. The following odds list will be used to apply the price enhancements for BOG+ (which will be the next price up) : 1/100 1/66 1/50 1/40 1/33 1/25 1/20 1/18 1/16 1/14 1/12 1/11 1/10 1/9 2/17 1/8 2/15 1/7 2/13 1/6 2/11 1/5 2/9 1/4 2/7 3/10 1/3 4/11 2/5 4/9 1/2 8/15 4/7 8/13 4/6 8/11 4/5 5/6 10/11 1/1 11/10 6/5 5/4 11/8 6/4 13/8 7/4 15/8 2/1 9/4 5/2 11/4 3/1 10/3 7/2 4/1 9/2 5/1 11/2 6/1 13/2 7/1 15/2 8/1 9/1 10/1 11/1 12/1 14/1 16/1 18/1 20/1 22/1 25/1 28/1 33/1 40/1 50/1 66/1 80/1 100/1 125/1 150/1 200/1 250/1 300/1 400/1 500/1 1000/1
8. Bets placed after the off do not qualify for this offer. Bets placed in-running will not apply.
9. The offer does not include Ante-Post, Tote/Pools, bets placed in shops or bets placed by telephone.
10. Rule 4 deductions and dead heat rules apply in the usual way.
11. The offer applies to bets placed on Website and Mobile App, betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
12. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
13. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
14. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
15. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserve the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
16. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
Casumo Welcome Offer – 100% match on your first deposit - (2022)
Review: Is the Casumo Welcome Offer Worth Your Time? The online gambling world is a…
Mansion bet New customer offer - (2021)
The Mansion bet new customer offer is a tasty £10 free bet for all UK…
The Insurance bet horse racing Promotion Explained - (2021)
If you are looking to cover your horse racing bets with available methods offered by…
Best Odds Guaranteed – What it is, How to use it and Where to find it - (2021)
An introduction to the Best Odds Guaranteed feature which can be found at a few…
Hollywoodbets Top Up Vouchers available at 750 Poundland & 80 Independent stores
Here's a novel but safe and very convenient way of topping up your Hollywoodbets betting…
Betfred Virtual Free Bet Club – Up To £200 Paid Back as Free Bets - (2021)
Get Money Back on your Total Virtual bets made weekly when you place bets worth…